





Hi Everyone!!
The end of the summer and beginning of the fall have been very busy so I apologize for not updating!! Here are a few new pics of my little girlfriend. She is healing beautifully. She does have 2 spots on the ends of her incision that are "puckering" a bit. Dr. Waner and K's CHOP doc's both say this is normal but we need to atleast give her 6 months to see how she will heal. She may need additional surgery or laser treatments to fix this problem in her future. We will cross that bridge when we get there. But for now I am so happy with her progress and amazed how different our life has become. Going out is no longer tense and I am no longer super defensive of my baby. It is soo great to run to Target or the food store without the ignorant comments and nasty looks. Dr. Waner has truly performed a miracle and has changed Michaela's life forever.

Oh Tara, She looks just great!
ReplyDelete