Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Please check out this video featuring Dr. Waner--the man who changed Michaela's life.

3 comments:

  1. Kelle's blog makes my day too! It is just such a great place to visit. Refreshing! And so real : ) I came over to say hi and say that I loved your sweet comment! I see that you aren't a huge blog updater : ) Nice to meet you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!!!
    i wanted to stop by and tell you that stella and dot has discontinued the love necklace...booo!

    BUT, i found a few places on etsy.com that carries them. maybe you could search them and find one that you really like!

    your daughter is beautiful!!! i didn't know your story until tonight and i love it and am happy that i know it now!

    happy holidays from the bottom of my heart. the babies give it all a whole new meaning.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. checking back for a new post. no pressure though:)

    ReplyDelete