Monday, July 13, 2009
Final Decision
Well, today was the day that Michaela had her appointment with the Plastic Surgeons over at CHOP. Although CHOP has been so wonderful to Michaela and are the most amazing Children's Hospital, I decided it was best to cancel this appointment since I am so confident in the miracles that Dr. Waner is capable of performing. I didn't want any other opinions clouding up my mind right now. I know that Dr. Waner is the best of the best and that is all I will settle for. A friend and fellow "Hemangioma Mommy" once said to me, "Dr. Waner is the best in the world! I wouldn't put my daughter's face in anyone else's hands!" And I have to say that I couldn't agree more!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Go with your heart! You know what is best -- it's your motherly instinct! You are a great mom!
ReplyDeleteSound perfect! It must feel great to have a decision and be able to move forward!
ReplyDelete