I know Dr. Waner is the best of the best and I trust him with all my heart. But I still cannot help but feel incredibly scared deep down when I think of my little baby being put to sleep to have major facial surgery. Michaela's surgery is less than a month away. I know I am just experiencing normal "Mommy nerves" but I can't help it. I just love that baby with everything I have. I only want the best for her and her big brother. They are my world.
As the countdown to surgery day winds down the kids are fully enjoying all the Summer has to offer! Mee Mom and Pop Pop's pool as been a huge daily hit! Michaela floats around in her tube while Nathan repeatedly insists apon splashing her....and to no surprise all she does is laugh!!!!
As the countdown to surgery day winds down the kids are fully enjoying all the Summer has to offer! Mee Mom and Pop Pop's pool as been a huge daily hit! Michaela floats around in her tube while Nathan repeatedly insists apon splashing her....and to no surprise all she does is laugh!!!!

I can't imagine how you are feeling... when Owen had his tubes in his ears I was a wreck and that was only a 15 minute surgery. We will all be keeping you in our prayers as the day gets closer.... Love, Beth, F.Jay, Bri and Owen
ReplyDelete