Monday, June 22, 2009
Michaela in the Big Apple!!!
After watching numerous documentaries, reading amazing articles, consulting with family and talking with some amazing mom's who have seen this man, I decided to take Michaela to NYC to visit with Dr. Milton Waner. Dr. Waner is a Surgeon who specializes in the treatment and removal of Hemangioma's and other Vascular Birthmarks. Our appointment is set for tomorrow at 10 am! I am anxious and excited at the same time! I just cannot wait to see what his expert opinion will be of our baby girl!!! This will be Michaela AND Michael's first time in the Big Apple!! I will be posting pictures and updates after her appointment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck sweet Michaela...we are praying and will be thinking about you....Your great-grandmom is alway's watching over you and loving you everyday from the heaven's above..We wear our marroon bracelet's in hope for all that have been touched by this..especially you dear Michaela......We love ya....Maria,Ron,Laura,Rachael,Christa and Sara.....xo xo xo xo xo xo
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow gorgeous. I'm sooooo sorry I can't be there:( will be thinking of you all day, have Mommy call me right away.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys!! :) That means so much to all of us. We have such an amazing family!!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK! I will be thinking about you all!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Michaela....We love you....
ReplyDeleteAunt Lorraine and Uncle John
To our beautiful Granddaughter Michaela:
ReplyDeleteThere are no words in this world that could
describe to you how much we love you. A special gift was given to us on the day you were born, wrapped up in pink with love and happiness.
We are feeling much anticipation on your journey to New York tomorrow to see Dr. Waner. We are thankful you have this
opportunity to see him. Give Dr. Waner that
wink of yours, and you will win his heart
immediately.
Love to Daddy, Mommy and you, our "K K",
for a safe and successful trip.
God Bless Our Baby, YOUR POP POP AND MEE MOM
Dear Sweet Cousin Michaela...I love you soo much....Good Luck in New York....Give them that special giggle......Love,Sara xo
ReplyDeleteMICHAELA:
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS YOUR BIG BROTHER THAT LOVES YOU AND THINKS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU COME BACK HOME FROM NEW YORK TO PLAY WITH YOU.
I LOVE YOU SISTER!
LOVE ALWAYS NATHAN
Hey Michaela.....We love you.....Good luck.... Love Rachael and Christa....
ReplyDeleteTo my beautiful God-daughter Michaela,
ReplyDeleteI love you with all my heart...you are one of best things that happened to me.....Good Luck.....Knock em out with that gorgeous smile.....Love ya....Laura (La-La)xo
Your little personality and laughter makes you one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever met in my life. We love you and will be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteLove The Bakers
I want to thank everyone for your extremely kind words and prayers for Michaela. She is SO blessed to have been born with the most amazing family. We love you all very much!!!
ReplyDeleteDear princess Michaela, good luck with everything and I will buy you all the toys you want for being such a trooper! lol. everyone says you are the cutest baby in the whole wide world! We all love you!
ReplyDelete